Friday, April 1, 2011

Easter Sensory Box & Foam Beads

This is our first box and i think it was a BIG hit! They used Playdoh to make ducks and bunnies. They loved the cotton balls and sparkle eggs. I will add little things through out the month and then we already have a schedule of sorts for the rest of the year.

April- Easter/Rain
May- Flowers
June- Summer/Sun
July- 4th of July
August- Kids Pick!
September-Fall
October- Halloween
November- Thanksgiving
December- Hanukkah/Christmas
January- Winter/Snow
February- Valentines Day
March- St Patricks Day

We also attempted to make foam bead bracelets. I got them clearance at Walmart. The bracelet part worked, but the foam beads didnt. They kept breaking. I am thinking I might make some basic beads out of the extra Sculpey I have and then let Candice and Lana make bracelets. 


Keep an eye out for my review of the Midwest Home School Convention!

No comments: