Monday, February 4, 2013

Pass the blessing

I had homeschool curriculum up for sale but it didnt sell. It just sat around here collecting dust (perhaps the Supply Monster had a part in it?). I decided to just give it away. I posted it on my local Homeschool Groups website and Jennifer emailed me. We met up today and Im so glad I could bless her! I hope you can use what i gave you!
and in the same thoughts, here are a few resources I know for FREE curriculum help:

RainbowResource.com (they will give you a scholarship- search their site for scholarship). I applied and got $500.

thebooksamaritan.com (you apply for what you need and they will send it to you). I applied and they sent misc curriculum.

Thats all that i know for now but i know CHEAP would be Craigslist, Freecycle and even a local Homeschool Group.




No comments: