Friday, November 25, 2011

Oh the wonderful ideas floating around!

Thanks to 1+1+1=1 I got Candice a Crayola Dry Erase Activity Kit tonight- VERY WORTH THE MONEY! I like it so much im getting another one saturday. I got it tonight at Meijer for $10 (yay for preblack friday sale) and then Michaels has them on sale 12.99 and you get 1 buy 1 for 50% off and they have a 50% off coupon, so I was going to get another dry erase kit and then something else, maybe a supply kit.
I have been reading the NOT back to school blog hop and here are ideas i LOVE::::::

Then on Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers (my new favorite blog) she came up with a neat organization idea- take metal $1 store buckets and put them on magnets on a lazy susan. Use it for art supplies. How neat!!
Then on 1+1+1=1 she has came up with these neat Notebooks and I am thinking of putting 2 together for Candice and Lana.
on EnJOYing my journey, she had the COOLEST idea for shelves! Rain Gutter shelves- oh my word, i about peed myself at seeing this! Tutorial
The World According to Them has a Door table. Basically a Door on legs!
Kathysclutteredmind uses an island for a desk!
workofchildhood uses an entertainment center for keeping supplies,etc.
**I have also noticed a lot of people have trays so that they can put a group of items on the tray related to the topic
Our Learning Room uses a show organizer to hold supplies.
get Apprentice organizer from Staples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently its a must have!
Hammock Homeschool uses a 3 drawer dresser- now that is COOL!
DIY DRY ERASE BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COOL!!!!
 



No comments: