Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bible Every Day for me and them

Recently I went to the local Goodwill and came across a GREAT Children's Bible. Not the cartoon-toddler type, but more of the semi detailed young child version. It breaks down the memory verse and the story. It also has a lesson for every day. A whole year. Starting today we are going to have family "bible time" after dinner. We will read the bible, look at the memory verse (attempt to memorize it) and talk about the lesson. I am hoping by the end of 2011, Candice and Lana will have a better understanding of the bible, God and what its like to have God in your life. I think we, as christian adults, forget these basics. We have them in our memories but never go back and really re-learn them. I can spout out Adam and Eve til Im blue in the face, but do I really remember? Do I really understand? Today is day 1.



Monday, we are starting school back up. We're behind, but then again, thats a normal thing in this family. We run on Alexander Time.

No comments: